These terms and conditions are to set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and The Black Mountains Festivals in connection with this website, www.blackmountainsfestivals.com. You should understand that by joining our mailing list or purchasing tickets online you accept the following terms and conditions:
- The owner of this website is Black Mountains Festivals, Swan Lane, Llangattock, NP8 1PE
- You agree that email can be used as a method of communication.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Black Mountains Festivals.
- Black Mountains Festivals accepts no liability for any acts, jokes, bookings, performances or cancellations whatsoever. Should we need to re arrange due to any form of cancelation we will endeavour to offer an alternative act or date.
- Black Mountains Festivals may amend these Terms and Conditions and place new versions on this site at anytime.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts shall be unaffected.
- These Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.